This is an ebook containing problems and solutions in statistical thermodynamics for graduate students. Solutions are in the following topics:
1. Heat capacities, van der Waals EoS for argon, state transfer, and critical points using Berthelot EoS.
2. Heat capacities, isothermal expansion, Euler’s theorem, and rubber band.
3. Partial pressure, Gibbs free energy, equilibrium composition, and ideal mixture.
4. Undetermined multipliers, and Boltzmann probability distributin.
5. Ensemble averages, and expectation values.
6. Energy levels of hydrogen atom in a box, translational partition function, and ideal mixtures.
7. Rotational and vibrational quantum numbers, the moment of inertia and internuclear separation.
By purchasing this product, you will get the ebook in pdf format. If you have any question about this ebook, please send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm available to help students with their homework assignments and computer simulation projects.